Executive Head Coach - Position Available
Dear Members……WYSC has a position vacant for an Executive Head Coach. Please feel free to pass this along to anyone you think might be interested.
EXECUTIVE HEAD COACH – Whistler Youth Soccer Club
If you’re passionate about soccer, have coaching experience and qualifications, and have the ability to lead and be responsible for coach development, training and support the Whistler Youth Soccer Club, we would like to hear from you.
• Assist with club strategic plans for coaching, team and player development and maintain the standard of Long Term Player Development (LTPD) as per guidelines of the Canadian Soccer Association (CSA)
• Assist in coach recruitment, selection and management
• Manage and oversee coach development, training and certification (based on BC Soccer) and provide development programs and resources
• Support coaches in short and long term team development and planning
• Develop and implement technical policies, procedures and manuals
• Recruit and manage additional part-time technical directors required to support seasonal programs
• Identify players for development and progression
• Oversee Rep & Travel Team selection process and House Team player distribution as per WYSC guidelines
• Act as technical liaison with other clubs and district, regional and provincial soccer organizations for player and team development and progression
This position is part-time, seasonal. Please respond immediately with certifications, qualifications and a resume to email@example.com