Weekly Soccer News (Mon 12 Oct - Sun 18 Oct)
Soccer Weekly News (Mon 12 Oct – Sun 18 Oct
• CONGRATULATIONS to all the teams that participated in Thanksgiving Tournaments over last weekend. WYSC was represented well with some great results
U18 Girls – Gold
U16 Girls – Silver
U14 Girls – Gold
U12 Girls – Gold and Bronze
U13 Boys – Silver
U10 boys and girls had great fun and were enthusiastic despite the rain!
• REP GIRLS TEAMS – changes to practices for period Mon 19 Oct – Fri 30 Oct.
Practices will be at Pemberton Meadows Fields on Tuesdays and Thursday from 4:15-5:45pm instead of Bayly Park. All teams same time and location.
See here for updated schedule: http://www.whistlersoccer.com/clubs/1858/documents/124532
• ALL DIVISIONS MIDWEEK PRACTICES MOVE TO BAYLY PARK AS OF MONDAY 19 OCTOBER
Check the schedule here: http://www.whistlersoccer.com/clubs/1858/documents/124532
• REMINDER: U10 Boys and Girls are hosting Pemberton players in Whistler this Sat 17 Oct at Myrtle Philip, so it will be games all session.
•* PARKING* in the school parking lot is preferred and walk down to the fields please
Limited parking is available on the EVEN side of Easy Street and the EVEN side of Balsam Way ONLY. Obey the signs as cars have been ticketed recently.
• TEAM PHOTOS ARE READY!
A big thank you to Toshi and Kaori from Sea To Sky Photography……they have done a wonderful job once again!
Parents please pickup from shed this Saturday 17 October as follows:
U6 – at end of session (10am)
U8 – 10am until 11am
U10 – at beginning of session (11am)
U12, U15 Co-Ed and Rep Teams: see your coach/manager
Every player receives a team photo included in their feesVolunteers are welcome to help hand out on Saturday**
Download your digital copy from our website here:
• WHISTLER GRASS FIELDS close on Sunday 18th October so please check your Saturday schedules to make sure you know where to go!
All SATURDAY Schedules are on www.whistlersoccer.com
Don’t forget to LIKE us on FACEBOOK https://www.facebook.com/WhistlerYouthSoccerClub