Weekly Soccer News (Mon 21 Sept - Sun 27 Sept)
• ALL DIVISIONS MIDWEEK practices MOVE TO SPRUCE GROVE as of today, Monday 21 September until Friday 16 October.
• Check the “All Divisions Midweek Schedule” online here: http://www.whistlersoccer.com/clubs/1858/documents/120563
• PHOTO DAY for all girls rep teams is this Tuesday 22nd September at Spruce Grove – please wear full uniform (black shorts, black jersey, white socks)
• PHOTO DAY for all other divisions is scheduled for Saturday 26 September during your practice time.
Please wear full uniform as follows:
U6-U10 divisions: black socks, black shorts and TimBits jersey
U12-U15 divisions: white socks, blue shorts and blue Whistler Avalanche jersey
Your coach will organize when your team photos will be taken during your Saturday practice time
MP SHED OPENING HOURS:
Saturday 26 September 9-5pm and will be the LAST day.
Try on and order logo wear and pick up any items that are required.
(The shed is not open midweek now as practices have moved to Spruce Grove)
• Shin pads are MANDATORY for all players during practices AND games
• All players (and parents) are responsible for helping clear up equipment after practices and games, please help us encourage this.
• If any U12 and older players have blue shorts that they are no longer using, please bring them to the shed as a donation. We are out of stock and new players can re-use these.
• U12 Girls schedule has been updated with some TIME CHANGES. Please check the updated schedule which is now posted online.
• Coaching – If you are interested in coaching please email firstname.lastname@example.org it’s not too late to sign up! *There is a Coaching Clinic this Sat 19 Sept 2-5pm at MP for U6-U10 coaches.
• Thanksgiving and Remembrance Day Tournaments
U8-U15 divisions, please let your coaches know as soon as possible if your player is interested in participating in either of these tournaments.
Please ensure that you complete the request from ePact (which has been emailed and will be re-emailed until it has been completed) and update all your players contact and emergency information. This is the ONLY way we will be able to contact you if there is an incident ON FIELD and your player needs medical assistance.
Don’t forget to LIKE us on Facebook https://www.facebook.com/WhistlerYouthSoccerClub